A Bit About Us

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

enLiven

Kristin, my biggest fan and my daughter, suggested the name for a business card.  That means my art needs to get into the world and that means more shows and galleries and finding ways to share my creations.  A BLOG?  I may not be very conscientious with a blog but if my pastel pal Gail can keep up with one I guess I will try.

This is all I have time for today.  I hope to add more images and share a bit more about this new phase in my life as a new artist.   Oh, I finally feel like an artist after being accepted into the Western Spirit show which opens March 5th at the Old West Museum in Cheyenne. Check out the art...

http://www.oldwestmuseum.org/western_spirit_art_show_2011.aspx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way too go Vanda....so proud of you!