A Bit About Us

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mini-mini



Duck Barn at 315 W Lincolnway

Open 10-5 Monday through Saturday through December 15th.

 

 
I have had so much fun painting the little 2x3 mini pastels. 
 They begin with scraps of Wallis, used previously for a palette for a painting. 
 I scumble in the color a bit and away I go.
 
I typically paint from a small reference photo of a completed painting. 
 It helps me see basic shapes and simplify the composition. 
 I paint several at a time, though each one is an original.
 
 
 
.

I then sign, place in the little silver frames and wa-la ..
Be sure  to visit the Duck Barn and claim yours. 
You will find some other pastel paintings priced right for unique gift.

 

1 comment:

Gail Watford said...

Your paintings look terrific!!! So excited for you!