A Bit About Us

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Governor's Capitol Art Exhibition

Brushes of Brilliance Pastel 
Woopee!

For the second year I had a piece in the Gov's show.  I was delighted to be at the reception this year as Kristin was here from Seattle to share in the event.  She is a big supporter of my art avocation called pastel.  She sent me my first set of Terry Ludwig pastels for mom's day several years ago. 

The Governor’s Capitol Art Exhibition and Sale began when Governor Jim Geringer realized that there were not enough pieces of Wyoming artwork to display in the Governor’s office. The other elected officials’ offices also wanted artworks to exhibit. Several pieces are added to this collection each year.

Even more exciting was my email from David Newell to tell me my piece sold.

1 comment:

Gail Watford said...

Big congrats on your honor of being chosen to be included in the Gov's Show!!! The painting is beautiful!