A Bit About Us

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Artful Hand Gallery

Artful Hand Gallery
I wasn't nervous, in fact it was FUN, and I sold three pieces of art at my first show.    I sent postcards to friends to invite them to the show and that made it a fun reunion for a few people I haven't seen in ages, many of my artist friends and even Josie from Tia chi.  I also met new ADD'ers ...Art Design and Dine, Georgia's project to get people out on second Thursday to many art venues.  We had some yummy treats and I demonstrated pastel to those that had no idea of the medium.  The gallery is open today until 3 PM and by appointment.  http://artfulhand.org/links.html 
Artful Hand Gallery



You can also see my paintings at the Old West Museum through Sunday, Deselms Fine Art through the 24th and the Cheyenne Artists Guild 50th Annual Easter Show through the end of the month.  The Guild will host a reception on Easter Sunday from 1 to 4 PM so see you there.

1 comment: